Being out today with old (but mostly jabbed) friends was an exercise in staying focused on the moment and not worrying about what might be to come. We each have our own fates in life, and it's not my job to interfere in their learning experience.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is how it is for me. I try not to think about what might happen to people I care about and just enjoy the moment....its tough sometimes though!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Knowing what you know and living, thru the heartbreak of this plandemic, yet, working hard to not let it interfere with the necessary flow, of peace and love, is one of the hardest elements to understand and reconcile - harmony, is indeed, the key. Hang in there camper, sounds like you are doing OK - keep your chin up and keep being kind to yourself. We, collectively, will make it thru this next phase. 🙌🏻❤️✨🕊✨

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You still have old friends?

I'm especially attracted to that blue behind the wreath. Amazing that we are allegedly unable to reproduce some of the blues found in many of the stained glasses in Europe.