One of my new year resolutions is to ask 5x the amount of questions I typically ask.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

why
why why
why why

God bless DJT. ❤️

Q 4331
Watch the news

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

5 x
x = 24
524 | 425

TimeStamp :58 (Doq's post & Q post)

Q425
Dec 22, 2017 12:58:06 AM EST
Fully operational.
Resolved.
Q

>>145899
No SHUTDOWN it seems.

>>145983
Define Shutdown.
Was ATL shutdown?
Will NK be shutdown?
Who controls NK?
Leverage?
Remove leverage to capture the flag?
Capture the flag to end the rule?
End the rule of who?
Who controls NK?
TRUST.
Q

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Excellent Intention!

*I've opened wayyyy more sleepy eyes with questions than I have spouting facts/assertions

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

can’t believe most of the answers anyway

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

as someone who has been asking questions since i could talk, i'm backing off on that one. i just want to remember the totality of WHO I AM.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

gotta be careful for some reason? folks be getting sensitive in they lil bubbles. even on here, unfortunately.
in this instance "be careful " and "not give a fk" can be used interchangeabley

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yea, well I ask lots of questions and rarely get an answer from anyone. That's why I do my own search to get my answer. :)

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

We've been told to question everything Doq. I like to ask questions, it's getting the answers that seems to be the hard part.

It would be truly wonderful to ask a question in this anon world, and actually get a true, succinct answer. Get used to hearing "figure it out yourself", "listen to your inner voice", "you will only understand if you figure it out yourself", or "answer this riddle which will lead to 55 other riddles, divide by 347, and there is your answer"(no comms intended).

Or, the best answer of all, which probs won't happen to you....absolute silence, no answer, nada, nothing, zilch...which makes you wonder if AU shadowbans just like the big guys.

2023 is going to be the best year ever! Enjoy!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

My question is dod you see my silver pepe i tagged you in? thought of you immediately.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I already question everything.. But I'm game too!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😆😅😂🤣maybe ask 17 X the questions we normally ask?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

and always answer a question with a question

😂🤣🤣🦅🐸

There is no such thing as to many questions. Only way to learn

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

mine is to tactfully and intelligently answer questions of normies when it becomes MORE blatantly obvious that they have been “played”

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication

That "tactfully" is something I need to work on myself. It's mindboggling to me how folks haven't been able to see what is going on. In the past, I have delivered truth with a sledge hammer. Working on my delivery tactics 😁

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Happy New Year Doq!
Your resolution reminds me of that time Q posted, “Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.”

I fired off 5x more fire works then I did last year and burnt myself 5x more than last year. LOL Happy New Year?

I fired off 5x more fire works then I did last year and burnt myself 5x more than last year. LOL Happy New Year?

I'M WAITING FOR THE REAL NEW YEAR, 4/1.

talk more shit more like it

FJB .......Trump is my President

What year are we really in Doq ? What calendar do we go by ?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Solid point. Most people consider today the new year due to fooking lies. So it’s important to know your audience but to also keep an open mind. Seems like God would start the new year when flowers are blooming IMO.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Funny.. mine is the opposite 😆

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

how many of those extras will you be asking chat gpt? 😂

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Dan Dan to his Publication

lol. Many. But I always take the answers with a grain of salt. It’s not always correct w everything.

(1) Show this thread