Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

One of my new year resolutions is to ask 5x the amount of questions I typically ask.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What year are we really in Doq ? What calendar do we go by ?

Solid point. Most people consider today the new year due to fooking lies. So it’s important to know your audience but to also keep an open mind. Seems like God would start the new year when flowers are blooming IMO.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Ok Nana is game let's go!
Love when you ask questions and when@jfkjrfan_Z names things.
Questions are fun:

Nana has heard that every calendar that exists was created within the same 12 yr time period so, who do we really think created them?
Are calendars and time as we know it a human thing specific to Earth?
During my NDE time was nothing like here on Earth.

Fook [them] using [their] own system.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

I also read more and more that Jesus was born on 9/11. And then I saw this...

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Mayan calendar is most accurate from what I gathered so far. https://maya.nmai.si.edu/calendar/maya-calendar-converter

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Yes! Maybe March is really the start of the New year.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

DING
DING
DING
My wife and I were just talking about this exact point today, along with wether or not Jesus was born on 9/11 or 12/24?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

VK was saying June, it was in spring or early summer

Well VK is WRONG.

JESUS WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 11

“We can approximate the month of Jesus’ birth to be around the time of Tishri (mid to late September). To arrive at this date, start at the conception of John the Baptist, Sivan (June), count forward six months to arrive at Gabriel’s announcement of the conception of Jesus, Kislev (December), then count forward nine more months, the time it takes for human gestation, to reach Tishri (September), when Jesus was born.”

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

I believe VK said April Fools day which would align with your answer.

IMO too. Rebirth!