JUST IN - Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI has died at age 95.

He led the Catholic Church for eight years until 2013 when he had to step down due to health issues.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/1609123418481328129/

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Those shoes tho 🤬

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Good bye to him and his red shoes.

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

there's the red shoes😡
1 more son of satan gone👏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He always looked like a demon long before I knew he was one.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree Nana

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

THOSE RED SHOES! Ugh! Add the purple and there is Revelation 17.
But now THIS person's forever fate is sealed!! ... Not looking too good.

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

I was just going to comment about his red shoes, and then I saw your post. Evil scum!

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

I was just going to comment about his red shoes, and then I saw your post. Evil scum!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I'm sure this BYITCH was "dead" long before today----> but the date hardly matters, lol! DEAD is what does!🤣 Demons Down!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

He is standing before God and Jesus the Son now, facing judgement of his deeds.

God knows what to do with this one. Ours is simply to rejoice that the Earth is less evil now that this thing has met its end.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Good Riddance Red Shoe Demon! 😠👍🏻👊🏻

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The Red Shoe club. Now God's wrath is known.

Patriot, Truth Seeker, Jesus follower, Awake and seeking more knowledge

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

You took the words right out of my mouth!

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

🔥 in Hell
Hope it hurts…

Wow when you know things are just so bold - in your face. Thank GOD that they became egosentric and lost their need to stay in the dark, "their symbolism will be their downfall." So true.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Actually - Francis is and has been the puppet. They pushed Benedict XVI out to install Francis. Benedict held on as long as possible. Read the Clinton and Podesta emails in wikileaks just prior to Benedict's resignation. It is hard to be a Catholic in this movement because I see that there is an evil DEEP STATE church just like there is a good church - same as everything. I encourage you to read /watch anything from Archbishop Vigano and Brother Bugnolo (fromrome.com) .

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I was just watching some old clips of him on Fox - check out his eyes - evil

(3) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

FFF*UUUGGGL[]E$

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Now....the TRUTH about those red shoes and evil crimes against humanity need to be told to the entire planet!

Noticing a lot of high-profile deaths being announced the last few days; King Charles cousin Max (House of Braden), Barbara Walters, Pope, Pele, etc. etc.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

* House of Baden

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Thank fuck.

Satanic bastards all of em...

Oh, and the red shoes

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Stepped down due to 'health issues'?? Thought he was about to be busted for his extra activities so as usual, the church moved him on.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i don’t like the company he keeps or his fooking red shoes 🤬

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🤬🤬🤬
red shoe club.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🤬🤬🤬
red shoe club.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Could never keep these guys straight
They all look alike to me 🙄

Gonna be lots of exploding heads when
they learn the Truth 💔😥🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Popes represent the dragon in Revelations. Super evil.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I remember my Mom agonizing over the changes they made in the Mass with Vatican II. All this now would have really sent her over the edge. It will for my older siblings too. I feel bad about what’s to come. 😢
But the truth MUST be told!! Finally!

(2) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Good.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Follower more than a poster.

I see what you did there…. A picture of him in red shoes walking with GWB.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

IF he actually just died, and his darkness is off the planet, may more light shine in where he was holding space for the dark.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Talk about your distractions. This is big.
BBC
"His successor Pope Francis will lead the funeral on 5 January. "

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

☹️Red Shoe Club