ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

JUST IN - Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI has died at age 95.

He led the Catholic Church for eight years until 2013 when he had to step down due to health issues.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/1609123418481328129/

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I was just watching some old clips of him on Fox - check out his eyes - evil

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Actually - Francis is and has been the puppet. They pushed Benedict XVI out to install Francis. Benedict held on as long as possible. Read the Clinton and Podesta emails in wikileaks just prior to Benedict's resignation. It is hard to be a Catholic in this movement because I see that there is an evil DEEP STATE church just like there is a good church - same as everything. I encourage you to read /watch anything from Archbishop Vigano and Brother Bugnolo (fromrome.com) .

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Well seriously I am not feeling the sadness of his loss! Think I'll have a glass 🍷