so i ended up with covid over the holiday week but not so bad. dr. prescribed paxlovid which is nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. does anyone know anything about these drugs before i take it. anything from pfizer scares me.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Go here https://buyivermectinforhumans.us you can Buy ivermectin for humans - No need Prescription

(1) Show this thread

Good answer indeed. Im sure she was disciplined.
A protease inhibitor used to treat HIV-1 because when they engineered Covid in the lab they used the HIV-1 gene to make it more replicable and destructive to the immune system. Oh that spike is killing people

good girl.

Can't make oiut the beginning, What drug is he talking about???

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response chuck ross to his Publication

Paxlovid

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Fuck Pfe too😉

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

that was almost like comedy.. i snickered a little bit.. 😆

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

new saying: there's a clip for that

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No telling what is in it really. Nana would never take it, I take ivcermectin.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

This sums up her response

Paxlovid alters your DNA and has been shown to cause cancer.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Of course it does. 😡

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Well, I used to say anyone who takes medical advise from a “correspondant” or “news anchor” gets what they deserve. But...have to lump in your family doctor in that mix now, too.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

😂