Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wondering around in here!

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

interesting..so are we feeding them this way as well??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication

Hun they already see everything and anything and anybody they want to see Nana doesn't care what security protection you have.

Bare in mind that our own govt forced McAfee to put a backdoor for them to spy on ppl world wide in the "security" program on the majority of computers in the world that was supposed to protect you from anyone spying on you.

Let that sink in!

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ugh…true- I do remember that..geez🤦🏼‍♀️
All I feel I can do anymore is pray & try to hold my highest vibration each & every day -this gives me hope even though it sounds a little naïve 💕

That is all most of us can do hun. We are bystanders in the battle other that being able to affect change thro our words and manifesting together.

This is our superpower, these are our weapons.

In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it