Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

interesting..so are we feeding them this way as well??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication

Hun they already see everything and anything and anybody they want to see Nana doesn't care what security protection you have.

Bare in mind that our own govt forced McAfee to put a backdoor for them to spy on ppl world wide in the "security" program on the majority of computers in the world that was supposed to protect you from anyone spying on you.

Let that sink in!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Nana. This CHAT GPT has been very much on my mind. You are a trooper.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Good morning Fan, Nana has to say that when I asked it "who is the Commander in Chief of America and it said DJT, i giggled out loud.
Are we gonna have a good FRYDAY?
It will be nice to see America free to have a New Year's party again.
Was just thinking this morning what a great preemptive job they did getting the American ppl to accept lock downs with the Netflix series "The Walking Dead" and all their bioweapon and zombies movies over the years, "World War Z"

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Interesting answer. Not only are we the news now, but WE are also chatGPT.

Oh, and this Yuri guy in the comments, Ive seen his rants before. He has to be a bot. Don’t engage!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Just a suggestion…

If it can be edited, transcribed, visually modified, etc., find at least one more source to verify. IMHO, Wayback Machine hold a little more credence that most but again, articles can be manipulated.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

bingo!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

So. Not so anonymous.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Was this Why an indirect answer on who created it?? NSA really trust them, ughhh! Not for me sorry!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

interesting
the creators r anonymous
doesn’t really answer ur question of why it was created

ask it how many human genders there are😁 curious to c that answer