The Warrior replies "I AM the STORM"
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
@TheStormIsUponUs@VincentKennedy@Not124getY@HiiiPow3r@Time4U2Know @ghostezra@rgibb11@Raisin_Cain@doqholliday@trumperWavin@JohnnyQ@Cowboyw2b@MrDeeds1111
#wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #GodBlessYouAll

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

My FB page was deleted two weeks ago in a purge. I just created a new one under my maiden name, posted this lovely "I AM the storm" meme as my opening post and got ready to find my friends. Within a minute my new FB page was disabled with this ONE post before I could even find my friends... this digital war sucks 😑

In response Sandi Todd to her Publication

I am sorry. I too was deleted about two weeks ago after being on there since 2009 and I hadnt event posted recerntly. I asked several times too to provide the download of my information and friends / photos and they didnt. Its really terrible whayt they have done to all of us.

That's funny... 2009 was when I joined FB too. I didn't use it much before I woke up in March last year. I am eagerly waiting the new platforms free from censorship!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sandi_Todd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandi Todd, click on at the bottom under it