Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

AMEN . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

YES, WE CAN, UNITED WE CAN!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

AMEN πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Love, love, love this!!!!!!!

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

My FB page was deleted two weeks ago in a purge. I just created a new one under my maiden name, posted this lovely "I AM the storm" meme as my opening post and got ready to find my friends. Within a minute my new FB page was disabled with this ONE post before I could even find my friends... this digital war sucks 😑

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Sandi Todd to her Publication

Thank you for this post! Your friends will find you on the new platforms and you will find new friends! God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

My FB page was deleted two weeks ago in a purge. I just created a new one under my maiden name, posted this lovely "I AM the storm" meme as my opening post and got ready to find my friends. Within a minute my new FB page was disabled with this ONE post before I could even find my friends... this digital war sucks 😑

In response Sandi Todd to her Publication

I am sorry. I too was deleted about two weeks ago after being on there since 2009 and I hadnt event posted recerntly. I asked several times too to provide the download of my information and friends / photos and they didnt. Its really terrible whayt they have done to all of us.

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

and they will know why
STORMS ARE NAMED AFTER PEOPLE

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺ