The Warrior replies "I AM the STORM"
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
@TheStormIsUponUs@VincentKennedy@Not124getY@HiiiPow3r@Time4U2Know @ghostezra@rgibb11@Raisin_Cain@doqholliday@trumperWavin@JohnnyQ@Cowboyw2b@MrDeeds1111
#wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #GodBlessYouAll

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

My FB page was deleted two weeks ago in a purge. I just created a new one under my maiden name, posted this lovely "I AM the storm" meme as my opening post and got ready to find my friends. Within a minute my new FB page was disabled with this ONE post before I could even find my friends... this digital war sucks 😑

I am sorry. I too was deleted about two weeks ago after being on there since 2009 and I hadnt event posted recerntly. I asked several times too to provide the download of my information and friends / photos and they didnt. Its really terrible whayt they have done to all of us.

In response Sandi Todd to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

That's funny... 2009 was when I joined FB too. I didn't use it much before I woke up in March last year. I am eagerly waiting the new platforms free from censorship!