Dec 30 is a 123 (Gregorian)
Dec 31 is 10/23 (IFC)
Jan 1 is 1/23

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Nana heard someone say that it is a proven fact that all of these human made up calendars were made with in a 12 yr period of each other.
What was time before calendars, before clocks?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I try, all I understand is Full Moon 🌝 is the 14th J6 is Full Moon 🌝 so either way Adar II is Dec. twice. J2 is 1111 round about. I believe Spring Equinox/ Polar Shift New years this round. If Christ Conception is 911 Tiffany Blue 💙💙💙. I do also believe resurrection or revelation will be Summer 4th month is June or April Bride. Just Stuff. 🐝
Dog Days of Summer the Fall is Nov. A world calendar for all the sequences to align. In essence Christ acknowledgement would it not be 1.01.0001 for a 1000 years of Peace.

Or as we transition back to Eden to Right our wrongs Christ return would set 1,000 🤔 years and every year 999,998, 997 etc. to O

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jack Wightman, click on at the bottom under it