Dec 30 is a 123 (Gregorian)
Dec 31 is 10/23 (IFC)
Jan 1 is 1/23

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Dropping this in for any newcomers.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

ok - I used to understand/ remember this - but my brain has not been functioning as it did a few years ago - translation please - is there REAALY hope to be had just around the corner? So many of us are weary and counting the days we have left to fight this battle - anxiously awaiting medbeds so be able to return to fight the good fight, otherwise it's see you on Heaven's platform

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

😉

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have caught ridiculous amounts of 123 posts lately on AU👀#sync LFG🎇😎🔥👊

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Let freedom and the New Year Ring!

VK Repost at 1939 EST

Do you believe in coincidences?

Nothing is random.

123 > 1203

1939 > 1939 > 1939 > 39 >903

if 2022 was BIG BIG, 2023 will be BIG BIG BIG.

HISTORIC. PLANNED LONG AGO.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

VK decode: 12/28 HISTORIC.
PDJT: 1/7 HISTORIC.

Delta: 9 days 11 Hours 30 Minutes

> 911 > 113.

Mr Pool posted 911 buildings > 113/311 Shhhhhh.

Links to Q2903 > 2903 > 11 9 30 > 2903

2903 was posted on Feb 26

Feb 26 1993 was the date if the FIRST World Trade Center Attacks. These attacks set up 9/11.

it says [-21].

Feb 26 -21 days = Feb 5.

Feb 5 1993 I was born.

Its been 21 + years since 9/11.

1993 years since the death of Jesus Christ.

(3) Show this thread

My Twitter handle is Tahoe Billy 123-321 haha Martin, we think alike. Weird how the numbers seem to come to us when we didn't really ask. Also 1-23-23 US.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

What is going on?

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Im showing he has on tweeter

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana heard someone say that it is a proven fact that all of these human made up calendars were made with in a 12 yr period of each other.
What was time before calendars, before clocks?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I try, all I understand is Full Moon 🌝 is the 14th J6 is Full Moon 🌝 so either way Adar II is Dec. twice. J2 is 1111 round about. I believe Spring Equinox/ Polar Shift New years this round. If Christ Conception is 911 Tiffany Blue 💙💙💙. I do also believe resurrection or revelation will be Summer 4th month is June or April Bride. Just Stuff. 🐝
Dog Days of Summer the Fall is Nov. A world calendar for all the sequences to align. In essence Christ acknowledgement would it not be 1.01.0001 for a 1000 years of Peace.

(1) Show this thread

You have my attention!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening