Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Always safely testing more efficient gasifying firepits outside any local restrictions on natural processes.
Small dry upper stacks will burn and heat wetter underburden gases cleanly, with little visible smoke 🪃

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Thanking the Good Lord that 2023 is here!!
All. will. know. truth.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

im getting this little guy 😍 Bruno 😍

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Hope this is a comm, VK! Let's end this year properly and start the new one with a BOOM.

Going to a wedding!
Our son's best frend since childhood is getting married to a sweet beautiful lady!
Happy New Year!
....Ive got my airhorns packed and ready to travel!!!

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Watching my Utah Utes in the Rose Bowl!
🌹

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Star gazing & wish making. 🌟

I think I would play my trumpet, if I had one and knew how to play

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

INJOY! December 29, 2022 👇 Thank You!

💓WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF EVERYTHING CHANGING.💓

The big Love Wave creation energies are beginning to come in.

These energies are building around the planet. Growing and expanding.

All that's left to do now is allow it all to come through.

You are being asked by your team and the Ascension Teams to feel into this time.

Feel into the energies being brought forward and trust in yourself and your team.

The teams are asking that you be in your power and your light.

Do what makes YOU be in joy, be in your light.

Everything else the Star Nations and Angelics will help bring forward.

We are on the doorstep of the Golden Age.

Welcome home, amazing ones!!

Much love and light,

-SA Smith
YouTube.com/AGirlintheUniverse

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Maybe I’ll order a pizza instead of having a frozen one. Splurge.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

i feel you 🤣

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

Anon, Q Digital Soldier, Antiques lover. Pro Trump/Putin/ Bolsonaro

Usually in Italy you eat cotecchino with lentils, they say it brings good luck but I think you wouldn't like VK 😂😂

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

April first? Had to ask.
Staying positive, for certain.

Disco themed party.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Staying home with the dog, cat and 4 foster dogs to keep them from freaking out from fireworks.

Tracking wild horse herd! No alcohol involved, lol!

LOL. 😏 Love your questions that test the water....like this one.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I am at HOME ... 🐸 with friends ... 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 x 62.000
I invite you!!!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Nope, nothing but praying the crackhead neighbours dont start up and I have a bottle of vanilla vodka to dull the pain and ignore reality for a few hours, with the hope it brings one night of decent sleep that contains ZERO nightmares

I hope you have an amazing New Years VK 💚

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I'm so sorry
You & so many others deserve better
You *will* be in my prayers

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

what are the nightmares about? I’ll be praying for you🙏🏻💖

(2) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

After Christmas probably with girlfriend def not with my family at least. maybe 👇🏻👇🏻

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

no

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Celebrating with my XRP 😎

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

2023 🥂🌞🏝🏔 wide open doors of opportunity and windows of possibilities ✨️ Celebrating in stillness sounds lovely actually, no plans just being, no rush just chillin, reflecting. Holding vision and intention within this moment that is also the very future we seek to externalize. throw in some good music vibes and we are golden 🌌💛

Dancing 🔥 Maybe 🔥 Dancing

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖