We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

XRP

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

FIAT? 🙄

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i dont trust any digital currency

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

All cash will be blockchain based. You will be able to get paper cash but it will be on the blockchain. Right now the USD is getting looted. You see them stealing all this cash. At some point all current paper cash will have to be converted. All this looted cash may have a hard time getting converted because [they] will have to prove where it came from. There is trillions of ill gotten cash out there worldwide.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

All ill gotten gains flowing into Stellar for purchase and redistribution to We The People

I guess you can look at it that way since it will lower our national debt. Maybe they give some free money to get people to use it.

People should learn how to navigate around CBDC but most wont due to convenience.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I HAVE NO TRUST IN ANY OF IT. HOW ARE WE TO KNOW SOMETHING CAN BE TRUSTED?

The implies we continue to run a debt system. Doesn't sound revolutionary.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I’m confused how it will lower our national debt.
Our debt has been created with fake money under The Corporation THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
which is bankrupt. All the evil fooks who have been arrested and have had their assets siezed, that liquidation has to go somewhere.

I sure would if I understood how. I am so lost in all thsi.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

so lost in it all I dont understand any of it.

10:07

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

same. I’m trying to retain the info yet get bamboozled by it all.

(4) Show this thread

Who are we paying this national debt to?

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

No one, they can write themselves a fake check with their fake money
😁

(1) Show this thread

What funds NESERA/GESERA? The EO’s, ill gooten gains? Where will the new Stock Market land, all the money tricked from honest people trying to invest for their future? Most had/have no idea they and their money are being used for nefarious things.
Where VK, if not Stellar?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

strawman bonds

(1) Show this thread

👍😂🙏✝️💥❤️