We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

XRP

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

FIAT? 🙄

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i dont trust any digital currency

If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I will continue stacking silver.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

did you give away xrp last year or the year before? there was an app and i have a password but i don't recall the app's name or what it was exactly. is it worth anything to date?

but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

Look into the history of the $500 bill VK posted. Discontinued because of its use in illegal activities.

i will fight tooth and nail against a programmable CBDC that punishes ‘wrongthink’ but i am for technology being implemented that keeps the corporate, NGO, and govt gangsters more honest.

why do you think the UN food aid dude has never followed thru on Musks challenge about opening and auditing the books?

all these wire transfers to Ukraine? Untraceable

pentagon has 2 times lost mutiple trillions in money/ assets= not traceable.

It needs to be trackable/ traceable. This is a red line for me. I am done funding their bullshit.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

everybody likes cash

(4) Show this thread