We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

XRP

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

FIAT? 🙄

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I made my own eth nft notes I was just having a play around I would love to design my own money 🙂

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

This is how we crush snakes

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

so cool!
im in the process of trying to learn how this all works
found this if anyone is interested - it has videos instead of dense text

https://xrpl.org/xrp-ledger-overview.html

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

I agree that if its backed by air it will remain useless in (at least) anons eyes. I have heard rumor it is Silver/gold backed. i only have a few dollars in XRP, even less since I bought it, but I plan to leave it there.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

can I get a copy of that paragraph in english?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

VK this is not a recent image but does it accurately represent your perception?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

The problem with digital money is when it is used the bank takes their percentage from the person receiving the money.

Cash... you go have your car fixed it's $100, the owner of the shop goes to the hardware store and it's still $100, the owner of the hardware store goes across the street to the bar for diner it's still $100... and on and on.

Digital... get your car fixed $100 minus the fee the shop owner has to pay, he goes to the hardware store with what he has left, hardware store also has to pay the fee, eventually that $100 is completely gone.

Only one benefiting from digital is the banks getting their percentage.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

So how do we tell which is the Cabal digital currency and which is the asset-back currency?

How can we trust that ANY digital currency is not a NWO trap?

Is this another test of the “awake” ie. guess the right currency or you’re f***ed?

Why would not the Cabal system be taken out completely before a system and digital currency that is CLEARLY not Cabal is introduced?

Do you see why anyone who has resisted the Cabal agenda would be distrustful of ANYTHING that gets put in place in advance of some SOLID evidence that the Cabal isn’t winning eg. Joe Biden removed from office, other major, meaningful public arrests etc.?

I don't think the CB's will be building anything, I think XRP will be their CBDC. Makes no sense all these Nations will software out a CBDC on their own, only makes sense accountable/compatible solution has already been created. Then there's David Schwartz Tweets, which are quite coded ect.

John Perry Barlow>Juan OSavin>RippleLabs>XRP>Ripple "The Song" Golden "If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine"

WTF over?

In response William Filer to his Publication

Is Jerry comin back man?

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

How will We The People do that?
Is it only backed by Gold/Silver?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

do you think “we the people” means following the constitution?
meaning, according to constitution we are supposed to be a gold-backed currency. so if that is correct than gold-backed currency drives xrpl?

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

BRIDGE

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

LIKE CLOCKWORK.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Stelllllllllaaaaaaar!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

any idea where my xrp would have just dissapeared from my XRP IO wallet.
i look it up and get redirected to Binance
its. like XRP IO never existed
a dm would be cool brother

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

What is XRP IO>?

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Are you talking about the supposed 'XRP' on LOBSTR?

(2) Show this thread

Thanks for the clarification btw. My interpretation from your previous posts made it seem like XRP itself would be backed somehow. But now I'm assuming another currency will be gold-backed and use XRP as its bridge.

so whats the timeline 1 yr 5 yr 10 yr

Many have attacked XRP in December. Makes you wonder if a verdict has already been reached and they know something.

i dont trust any digital currency

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Hun they can turn off and take your fiat money just as easily as digital, but I dont want their digital currency.

(2) Show this thread

i dont trust any digital currency