#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

10cent bill used during the war due to metal shortages

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

wow! i bet thats really rare....
did you bring that back last night when you left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Neo probably right. alcohol takes you into a “dimension” of illusions. its not the pure dimension

In my perosnal experience…. WYKYK 🥰

sober 11 years. 🙌

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

absolutely 💯 thats amazing congratulations on 11 years sober♥️🙏

i think vk is just trolling i really dont think he is addicted to drinking 😅

drinking is known to bring consciousness down right, i believe it works against what we are trying to accomplish: ascension.

all my sleeping friends family have one thing in common: they are alcoholics :(

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i drink beer to cope with the madness but most of the people who i know who have been following also drink...no one to excess

Only people mentioned by @Chauncy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts