Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not sure where you are going with this?
Xcent Bill is from 1849
steel penny is from 1943
difference of 106
total of 11 cents!

time travel is fun

Truth seeker & lover of God, The Son, and The Holy Spirit

you are showing this for a reason but not seeing a good answer from others - care to fill us in?…

When I first started working at a bank I studied history of money abd banking. During that time, pre central bank, every bank had their own currency. It was alwesome to see all the different bills from them.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Cool beans VK!!
I have this really cool 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar Coin (it was made into a keychain GAAHHH)...😣

VK in TS.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I have several of these

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
(9) Show this thread

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Ya'll should check this out.
Perhaps if we sync before diving we can come at all of this with a new perspective. A new light to hold onto, faith...and understanding. I am here to share a vibe and help others see that art has been holding some truths. Love you all! Have a great night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-0ULhk4w0

The Polish Ambassador - Let the Rhythm Just ft Mr Lif & Ayla Nereo (Jumpsuit Records) - YouTube

Shows Near You • New Music • Music Production Community • NFTs • More - https://thepolishambassador.com/linktree Follow Polish Ambassador / Jumpsuit Records ...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I USED TO HAVE STEEL PENNIES FROM WW2 UNFORTUNATELY LOST NOW.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Best I can do…🤷🏼‍♀️

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Probably not relevant but interesting story with interesting tie-ins.

"During the War Between the States, 1861-1865, Bill Yopp was nicknamed “Ten Cent Bill” because of the money he made shining shoes. He did this for the soldiers ... and ended up with more money than most of his comrades. These men, also, cared for him when he was sick. During the Christmas 1919, Bill wanted to pay back the kindness that was shown to him....He then caught a train to Savannah to raise Christmas money for the old vets. Bill met many generous people on his trip. Just weeks before the Christmas of 1919, he had raised the money and Gov. Dorsey helped him distribute envelopes of three dollars to each veteran...Tears were shed because of Bill Yopp’s good heart and kind deed. Many of these men had little or nothing,,, Bill Yopp was later presented a medal of appreciation for his support of the old soldiers ...."

https://cwmemory.com/2009/12/17/who-was-ten-cent-bill-yopp/

Hi VK.

TS = 5:01 PM.

Jan 07, 2018 10:27:43 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

yes! hmmmmm

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

good catch btw...!

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Fractional currency. I learn something new everyday.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

wow! i bet thats really rare....
did you bring that back last night when you left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

…Im with VK
god made limes and agave for a reason.
nothing is keeping me from accention, ive had the “hand on my shoulder” talk….im good

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Neo probably right. alcohol takes you into a “dimension” of illusions. its not the pure dimension

In my perosnal experience…. WYKYK 🥰

sober 11 years. 🙌

(6) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

So if theres an electricity shortage we wont be able to use crypto and will revert to metals.

series of 1874 — what war?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

How much is it worth now?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I saw you posted and broke out into nervous laughter, like, aw crap-who's poor VK gonna trigger now. LOL

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

5 cent was showing the post office/banking system that Ben Franklin started in America. rare!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

do you kno who the pic is? i couldnt read a name anywhere... he kinda looks like a fractional person lmbo

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Awesome, nice find never saw one of these or the 5cent one! ♥️♥️