#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

10cent bill used during the war due to metal shortages

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

wow! i bet thats really rare....
did you bring that back last night when you left 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Neo probably right. alcohol takes you into a “dimension” of illusions. its not the pure dimension

In my perosnal experience…. WYKYK 🥰

sober 11 years. 🙌

absolutely 💯 thats amazing congratulations on 11 years sober♥️🙏

i think vk is just trolling i really dont think he is addicted to drinking 😅

drinking is known to bring consciousness down right, i believe it works against what we are trying to accomplish: ascension.

all my sleeping friends family have one thing in common: they are alcoholics :(

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

My 1st thought too w/ VK's post on margaritas or it's a comm. As many activated starseeds know it's toxic to our body & kills/depletes Christ oil for one's ascension. I was an occasional drinker, since I began hanging out w/ friends for work. So that was around 24-25 yo. One time, I got so toxicated that I threw up & never did it again. But in April/'18, went to my last MLB Baseball game w/ a friend, & immediately after my one drink that I was telepathically msgd to stop since my team above are preparing my DNA/blueprint for my activation in Oct/'18 for my purpose-pwr for the endgame mission. And I'm glad they guided me to the vid that actually opened my eyes as to why all markets/711 are at every corner & readily available, same thing w/ cannabis being legal (due to making more ppl addicted/dependent on it, high prob tainted by [them],to lower vibes instead of activating one's DNA/Christ Oil). Why states ie CO/OR where I had to travel, many dark entities lurk around ppl high on weed.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts