and now for something completely random but useful lol.

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I can't wait til spring/summer to try this.

How to preserve once grown? Any ideas?

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Awesome, thank you.
LOVE

In a kind of related note my seed catalogue clearly says that the Trudeaus love growing the litchi tomato (a condiment used for accompanying human flesh) so much that they are mentioned with the seeds.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Ruth Stout is worth checking out too. https://youtu.be/X_FAm5zuJd8

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥰 ty!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I've done that, and on sand too. Just cover them with thick layer like here. Easy.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

thank you so much!!!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Thanks! We may all need to know this as we come to and through the end of this movie… 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Love this! Keeping it simple!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I like that!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i remember my daddy tilled the ground, more work, but this looks easy enough, ground seems should be cleared, but look at all the potatoes

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Thank you❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

enjoyed that.