Only people mentioned by @WindWillow in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

In response Pam Cassel to her Publication

Great summary and a great video to share with the folks who still haven't worked this all out yet! Well done.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

40k foot view
Mind Control
BIBLICAL

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

She speaks the truth.

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

A.I, ?

I will always stand by President Trump # Looking forward to a better day God, family, friends

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

I can't say abut that but she's so right!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

That was my first thought.

(2) Show this thread

Above All Else, Righteousness!

I am starting to see most beautiful girls having common sense are on the conservative side of the spectrum
Natural looking modest etc, It's as if you can talk to them and explain yourself and it's understood as you meant it.

But void of blue hair

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Watching this young woman, and other young people that have been shown I here, I am so impressed by their logic, critical thinking abilities and their bold way of communicating the truth without any weird physical distractions.

Now visualize the typical liberal young person. It's hard to believe we are all one 😏😒

😂💥❤️👍✝️🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It is where the expressions
- on the board (short sighted and cannot see alternate paths)
- on the level (everything is revealed open and honest to those in the know).

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

👏👏🌹🌹♥️♥️👏👏👍👍