Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

The truth bout the mRNA vaccines. Please share: https://www.bitchute.com/video/thgHE7VUsDrn/

Navy vet🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸For God and Country🇺🇸

its sad, but her lack of due diligence is what led to this sad out come! no vaccines!!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

😪

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

😪

❤️Nurse, Medical Freedom Fighter, Patriot ❤️

It never fails to amaze me at rhe lack of sense doctors have.... READ the INSERT! I bet she takes no responsibility for her ignorance and for rbe loas of her child. I bet she ignores all correlation. SMDH! i have ZERO empathy for her!

❤️Nurse, Medical Freedom Fighter, Patriot ❤️

It never fails to amaze me at rhe lack of sense doctors have.... READ the INSERT! I bet she takes no responsibility for her ignorance and for rbe loas of her child. I bet she ignores all correlation. SMDH! i have ZERO empathy for her!

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

I will NEVER turn my back on President Trump, his allies and The Military. I love you all Patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide!

The ignorance is infuriating. I'm not sure I can take much more of it before I blow my top...the world has gone totally insane

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Because of the vaccine, she may never get pregnant again.

It really upsets me that as long as no public official, or person who is duly trusted, is speaking out to the public the truth of covid, the masks and vaccines. Death numbers will rise due to the long exposure to the mask via bacterial pnuemonia and a lowered immune system. We have reached a critical point where TRUTH must be spoken.

Vaccine Crimes

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

OMG that is so sad and terrible. Many are ignorant, and then there are all the adverse reactions and deaths, and God knows what later. I wonder that the Good Guys are allowing this to go on. Misinformed innocents being harmed... 🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

and the shame of it is, they won't listen to our warnings

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

Dumbass! WTF was she thinking?

Wow!!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

First this nurse and now this Doctor. We know it's a weapon others need to wake up!
#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

There are many other nurses and doctors dead after the vaccine (and other people too)

(1) Show this thread

😢 Harsh way to figure it out.

R.I.P.
Say No to the Génique Therapie
Say No to the Test
Say No N.O.W.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

SAY NO TO THE TEST TOO!! Documentary out there that says the test is the vaccine!! They are EVIL, do you research and stay away from the Gates/Big Pharma test or vaccine!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Here is the link to the video showing the test is the vaccine - it is about 2 hours but worth watching. Get it out there so people can view it and save themselves and loved ones from harm!!

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2021/02/this-is-the-video-to-watch-infecting-wcovid-swab-the-rna-vaccine-artificial-intelligence-3741455.html

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

People are being forced to take an experimental injection that will modify dna or lose their jobs here, so they are lining up to register. This is a serious war crime happening. The Nuremburg Trials determined forced medical treatment was forbidden and against human rights internationally. Its happening anyway. The horrors of humanity for profit, the covid relief scam is the biggest hoax in our worlds history. Propaganda and brainwashing through tell lie vision. The Godless who fear and wait for govt orders are sound asleep. I give up.

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

So incredibly sad. And she's supposedly in the medical field.
NO to the vaccine!!

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

She has locked her acct.

In response We Go All to his Publication

I bet.

(1) Show this thread

if true, this is murder. this is so fucked up. 🤯

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

THIS BITCH SHOULD BE PROSECUTED! BUT AT LEAST ONE OF THE OTHER SIDE EFFECTS IS MAKING HER STERIL. SO SHE WONT BE ALLOWED TO KILL ANOTHER ONE!
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FROM THE LAW! I know how harsh this sounds. I DONT CARE!

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

truth hurts. 💔

(1) Show this thread