please pray for me. im reaching a breaking point with my narcissist parents..

Only people mentioned by @lucassebastian in this post can reply

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sounds like you are seeing through their lies. Stay strong, sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

I pray God the Father in Heaven guide you, direct you, and give you strength for a change in situation. ๐Ÿ™

FJB .......Trump is my President

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ God Bless ! Hopefully itโ€™s time to shock sleepers awake .

this is real ....
i pray now.
courage
knowledge
power and authority by God alone.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

i need God's intervention more than ever..

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

๐Ÿ˜ขHere too...someone told me I had mental issues because I said history was fake. I told them it was all Fake..I laughed it off..but deep down inside it actually did hurt.๐Ÿ˜ญ

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

yep. there are none so blind as those who will not see..

Lover of God, family, and countryโค๏ธPrayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

We just need validation from family members to feel whole but God sees your heart and loves your truth. Your validation will come...We are here for you now. Put on the full armor of God. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’•God bless

(2) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

๐Ÿ™ attacks are seemingly at an all time high:
-Disengage from the 'Drama Triangle'
-Distract yourself with positive activities
-Do something good for someone
3D Sanity Saver ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Please take Your child, Lucas, in your embrace and give him the fortitude to let the antics of his parents and others just wash over him like water on rocks. Help him to see that it is okay to part ways with people who do harm - even oneโ€™s own parents.

Whatever Your will, please bring Lucas peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesusโ€™ name.

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

thank you so much, jason..

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browningโ€ฆQ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for you Lucas. Sending positive vibes.......

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We are here for you Lucas. Hang in there.
I use music for my escape.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up in Yeshua's name ๐Ÿ™

Numbers 6:24-26

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I can relate. My mother, sister, and mother's mother were all narcissists. I lived across the country from all and only visited rarely. They are all out of my life now, deceased except for sister. AU is the only real family I have, but I think that is why I ended up here and went through the trials and tribulations I did. It made me realize this is my real family, the only people who really understand one another. Just how we are connected, I don't know, but I'm eager to learn why. We are your family Lucas.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

My mother and my sister. Learning that there is a scale, and also learning that I can forgive, with love, and move on. Love to you.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

ya. my parents went behind my back and got jabs, lying to me for nine months.
They continuously lie, gaslight me, etc. i tried finding a theraoist and my parents tricked therapist as covert narcissists.
My sister attacked me physically and later lied saying I was an intruder.
i am beginning to believe my family was a punishment/test from God. They have all almost killed me but i still delusionally want them and our relationship to be saved.
i donโ€™t know how to escape this trauma bond cycle.

what can i do..

(3) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

They are spell bound. Pray for them, always. They haven't learned how to tune out. Turn off their tv. All you can do is set an example and pray. And love them. Trust our heavenly Father.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

i have prayed for their awakening my entire life, asking God for help me with them unceasingly.

he has yet to answer this prayer.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey lucas praying for you right now, that God will soften your parents hearts in their relationship to you, and that He will take some pressure off you. i ask the Lord to carry those burdens that are weighing you down and give you peaceโ™ฅ๏ธ

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

break the bond for some time .. you need it and thet need it

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

i hear you and i am!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray God will give you strength Lucas to carry on.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

sometimes things need to break to get fixed.

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Leave. Itโ€™s that simple.

(I know this from experience)

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

When you let go of it, it fills your hands.