#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its deep patriots

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That's his 2nd wife (man), correct? First one was Mileva Marić, she's actually from the city near me. Rumor goes that Mileva was great mathematician and actually done a lot of work for Einstein, which later he took credits for. This is her home in Novi Sad.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

wrong - see my post above.
She died in Paris - from Cancer....

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I read a book in book club a few years ago called The Other Einstein about Albert Einsteins first wife, Mileva, who was a scientist and scholar and just as smart ss him. Once they began having children, his career took off while she took care of the children. He treated both her and the children poorly, was all aboit his career, later divorced her for his cousin and moved to America where he got even more famous. Meanwhile Mileva was left in Europe trying to financially support herself and their mentally ill son with no help from the great Einstein. I always thought her life was so sad, and why didnt Albert help her? He literally abandoned the family. I thought he must have just been a selfish bastard. Now I realize he was much more than that. This rabbit hole IS deep. Why did the son go crazy in the first place? What happened to him in that mental institution? And what about the daughter with scarlet fever?
And now you got this dude cousin…These people are sick!
Expose it all!

In response New Years Day to her Publication

They are indeed sick. Very sick.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

It's indeed strange to read Einstein's own excerpts from his biography with a completely new mindset. He appears way more manipulative than I recalled straight from the beginning. Would you call your loved one "a witch" like he did?

So the daughter was born out of wedlock, Albert asked Mileva not to bring her to Switzerland, and then Lieserl doesn't exist in any official documents. Albert never saw his daughter - that's pretty cold coming from a dad who some months ago wrote he would like to have a baby.

(2) Show this thread

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

I, honestly, never realized Einstein even had kids.......let alone 2.....

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Was the daughter made (trans) into a boy? 🤔

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

My suspicion right away.

(1) Show this thread

You'll notice thar his 2nd "wife" was his cousin too. Sick...

Makes you wonder if incest was involved all along.

Makes you wonder if incest was involved all along.

(2) Show this thread