Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

princess of persia, Qajar...

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

so many dudes 😜

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

There's a reason that calling someone Einstein is an insult.😏

Ball Park, Nathan's, or Oscar? 🙃

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

This is getting disgusting - this is not a game.

Einstein was autistic and possibly mentally retarded. He was also a savant, I will include links for those who do not understand either of these conditions. Think "Rain Man". Einstein was very much a Rain Man...he had to be cared for 24/7, he was a spoiled child-man. He was forced to marry his second cousin because she cared for him, protected him, and ensured he did what the family (linked with the Cabal) wanted him to do.

Think of Rain Man, if he had been used by the Cabal...Einstein was helpless to fight back, he was outsmarted and manipulated constantly, and he was USED by the Cabal to harm humanity. Einstein didn't do that with intent, his brilliance (the savant gift) created intelligent knowledge that was used by others to harm. He had no control over how it would be used - HE was used as well.

Please see my comments under this one.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Why is all this 'revelant' and why should anons view Einstein as a victim of the Cabal and not one of them?

Because he was not capable of living an independent life and needed constant caregiving. He fits most of the 16 qualifiers for autism.

He was brilliant, one of the most intensely brilliant savants we know of (Tesla was above Einstein, Tesla was considered autistic but did not have the mental deficit that Einstein had) - but he could not take care of himself, he was emotionally distant and remote, he was mentally child-like with the ability of a 6-10 yr old (and a very spoiled child at that).

Anons have the responsibility to seek out truth - and on this thread, that's not happening. Instead, someone who was mentally and developmentally disabled, was being used by the Cabal, was basically in a kind of bondage with no way out - anons on here are mocking him, condemning him and making a game out of how outlandish they can be... That's very sad, it's actually shameful.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

As I've stated before, I have 5 adult children with autism. I see this very thing played out daily before me. If I were not a kind, understanding person who wants the best for all 5 individuals, I could so easily use my children for criminal and ulterior means. That happens with others out there :( They easily become victims. Something I constantly watch out for. They are gullible, easily led, very easily manipulated, and easily frightened.

They can be abused as children, pushed into prostitution, into crime, etc. Autistic people, especially those who are not high on the spectrum, are easily bullied and controlled. And Einstein is one prime example. Einstein sticks out because he was a savant. His brilliance was used by the Cabal. Had the good guys gotten him in their grasp, it could have been used differently. He was a pawn, a child pawn.

We should use his example to help others with, not make a game out of. I expected more from anons, this makes me really sad.

(5) Show this thread

Anon, Q Digital Soldier, Antiques lover. Pro Trump/Putin/ Bolsonaro

Oh my...!!! 😳

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Watch and learn. A very good and thorough biography and documentary on Albert Einstein. Very balanced. Warts and all.

NOVA: Einstein Revealed Parts 1 & 2

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x617snv

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x62aace

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

😳Wifey's hands look like claws!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

He
Einstein admits he plegerised his work and never gave credit to fellow scientists. **Language
https://youtu.be/vcIL4kUBZfA

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The wife looks suspiciously handsome.

Do you have any sauce on Stephen Hawkings, rumour has it the real Hawkings died at 50 of ALS and NASA controlled the actor that played Hawkings. Did he really go to Epstein Island?

Bloodlines.... I know they marry relatives. He looks like he played with electricity to much.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

hah
already figured this!
the theory of relativity is bullshit based on what?
he was paid to come up with an explanation for gravity which started off as ether
from Copernicus and all the way up, nothing but bullshit

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=its%20deep%20patriots

Yes I Am Coming Soon - 196
Majorannouncement
The Full Armor Of God
Whirlpool Stock
The Time Has Now Come
I Am Overcoming The Cabal
I Trust The Plan Jc
Soon Very Soon
Fema Camps On The Moon
A Hidden In Plain Sight Jc
C The Cabal Did Not Kill Me M

Q 196
>>150510227
Gold.
Q

Timestamp 429
Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/22/2017
Resignations from Sept to Dec in chronological order:
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%23429

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Oh man, not another one!!!

He's just one more outed fake hero. The real question that affects us in the here and now is legitimacy of the 'science' that was promoted under his name and has become physics dogma.

What was academia being distracted from then? What subjects will never receive grant money? Did relativity shut down any hopes of FTL travel?

In response Water Mark to his Publication

It at least stopped the research on the ether.

Reading the actual notes of the early 1900s Physicists is pretty eye-opening. When Michelson-Morley experiment showed no difference in the speed of light, the first thing a number of them were thinking that the Earth isn't moving...

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Follow the wives.. Is that another dude?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

These two look like the long lost "Three Stooges" brothers! LOLOLOL

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

C’mon Patriots! 🤦‍♂️
Not every ugly woman is a man!!! Yes he married his cousin after divorcing his first wife. Then he seperates from her and tutors good looking college women in private at the University. Yes he isn’t a perfect person but his discoveries are incredible and very important: Special Relativity, E = mc^2, General Relativity, The Photo Electric Effect, the start for search of The Grand Unification Theory and more …

Watch the NOVA documentery: “Einstein Revealed” one of the best. Very balanced and you’ll learn a great deal.

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

U don't know if any of that is true.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Inbreeding, Bloodlines, Blackmail, power, Control…

“These people R Sick”
Q

It’s Called “Revelations” for a reason…

“It’s biblical “ is literal.

Hang tough Digital Warriors….

Justice Phase is underway…

Nothing Wrong with being frustrated by lack of Accountability

j 8:32

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🧐 What's the deal with the "wife's" right hand?

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

😳😳😳😳holy crap! i knew it was a dude, but now I’m thinking it was a lizzy dude.

(1) Show this thread

Interesting....when you look up Elsa Einstein. Their mothers were sisters...making them 1st cousins and their fathers were 1st cousins as well...so they were also 2nd cousins. Hmmm....

It is. His head shape was quite sloped too. Wonder what else we'll find, his first baby was given to an orphanage if memory serves.

(1) Show this thread

Hoping I can clear some of that Karma this time around.

Yeah sorry about that, I used to be a real Bad Egg.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I am so glad you know stuff,that you share that stuff with us,and i am lucky to follow you to hear that stuff, Someone who knows stuff and shares telling the truth is so refreshingly rare.
Thank you VK.

She reminds me of Barbara Bush....

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so many of the people we were taught to respect, look up to. we got some new schooling to do

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I am in my 50s and I am really looking forward to going back to school. Learning real math and real science.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Very much so. It's been a learning experience, particularly for a Physicist. Once you accept you were fooled and take the blinders off, finding out the truth about the world we live in suddenly becomes much more interesting.

It's not only Einstein, but there are many others. Schrödinger was well-known for his "entourage" of women and men that traveled with him. Heard about this already during the studies, but didn't make the connections back then. Weimar Republic was indeed a deviant place.

Feynmann routinely dressed as woman in parties. A couple of other relevant photos included (4 in total) - the same guy was part of the Challenger explosion investigation and formulated the theory of quantum electrodynamics. Isaac Newton likely was a Freemason.

The corruption has indeed been there from the very beginning. I'll dig Kepler when I have a bit more time.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

here we go down another rabbit 🐇 hole. she not a she, goodness is he not a he

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

🥸🥸🤐