#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That's enough TS for today.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That didnt last long lol. Religious Dogmas are the hardest subjects to have discussions about. Its engrained into people's perception of their reality and becomes their identity. Questioning religious ideologies is like questioning a person's core.

It's something I want to talk about and feel like many do also but its not safe to wake them up. It's a personal awakening process and not an easy one.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Adios Patriotos !!!!
Remember Remember
Follow the Q NFT for the Next Phase.
If You Know You Know. . .
See Yall in Egypt.
Q

This is when Q team & McAfee Team left that telegram.
I innerstand now.

I also bought that Q NFT.😉

Q can't spoon feeding everything,
we need to train our Source given
discernment more.

○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

*3 pics *

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

no book taught me about God.. He was always with me since birth .. He revealed himself to me in intimacy .

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sometimes the band aid needs to be ripped off

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

True

Personally, so my pov
when I ve been told a lie for my own good, or cuz It would hurt too much, then when I found out... well it hurted the same plus I was mad because I did not know earlier on...

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

will there ever be a Safe time to wake them up ?? do they wake up ??

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

We want to know everything, beautiful patriot... even if we might need time to calculate everything slower to the finish...🙏💗

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

We’ve got to start sometime.
Who woke you or how did you awaken to this?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

On AU, I believe we are ready for declass concerning all of Creation. The one thing I know, the moral foundation for any human should not change regardless of what knowledge is forthcoming. IMHO.

This "talk" will need to be addressed at some point before humanity can "level up" a notch.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

agreed. I started with this one with my spouse too early and lost all credibily on anything Q. Even backtracking into complete cognitive dissonace on things they were previously open to- and a deep depression and anxiety that still hasn’t left. ugh, it is SUCH a tough one.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Just go on your own journey silently. If you love your spouse dont allow this to come between you it has destroyed too many relatioships and in my opinion thats not Godly. If your right the truth shall set you free if your not you still have your sidekick who loves you. Love should always win.

(1) Show this thread

I don’t need a discussion on this for me you either have a relationship with God or you Don’t. He never made it difficult we never needed a middle man we can talk to him just as well as any other being. Religeon is power over you, confessing sins to another being is not confessing to God directly. NO MAN ABOVE ANOTHER. Simple!

It’s a crazy slow process, but when it happens, you can literally feel a veil or spell has been lifted. It’s fantastic. But first, pain….

The "Root" of the issue lies within the "Fruit" that is produced.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Is Dr. F🤮 telling/showing himself persuading 🐑 to continue with the latest set of 💉’s 2 proceed with an…”awakening process”?
Kinda hard pill to watch/listen too! 📢😡
Wonder why 🐑 R still sleeping, not hard 2 figure out!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

At least we can talk here on AnonUp about it...

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

yes we should talk here and start taking our drips out to our familes ,co workers etc JMO

(1) Show this thread

🙏💥😂✝️👍❤️

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

There’s really only one question that needs an answer to, and that’s if you believe in God and his son Jesus?
Everything else is up to Him.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I consider myself “born again“ even though I don’t necessarily like those trigger words but what the words mean to me equates to re-learning literally EVERYTHING.
We’ve been lied to about EVERYTHING, Patriots.

EVERYTHING.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I have come to like describing it as ‘born of the spirit’. 🕊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Do you think we'll be ready for "that discussion" in 2023?

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

There’s still hope VK. My mother, hard core Catholic, hard line democrat has started to ask questions. Her husband thinks I’m crazy but I’m ok with that! He’s a narcissistic democrat and he sees his control over my mom slipping.
She has her belief in God and thats great, but she’s questioning the role of the pope and the Vatican. She wasn’t brainwashed enough to take the vax, her husband was.
I don’t post much, but I can take the crumbs I gather here and use them as info ammo when talking with mom and others every day!
Much love to you for what you do!
Thank you!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

This is THE only taboo subject with my own family. Ive been very diplomatic with conversation starters only to be greeted with anger and argument. Tje rest they just ignore me on, but if i touch the bible, its on!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

A little shock never hurt anyone. Give them information, they will wake up. Give them something they can't ignore.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 16:54 > 7:9 > 16 > 7
4:54 > 4:9 > 13 > 4 > 1111
7:4 > 11

You planted seeds, they will germinate & grow when watered with love
🙌🌱❤️🌱🙌

is there a religion you follow or one your beliefs closely align?

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

He's referenced Spinoza's god before but i dont want to put words in his mouth.

(1) Show this thread