I had a runny nose last night.
Took some ivermectin for fun.
Completely fine today.
Tested positive for chocolate.
Life is good (unless you are a sheep).

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂👍👍💗💗💗💞🦅

got my horsepaste apple flav at the ready. my eyes had thirty plus floaties im down to fivish and its been a week and while traveling I didnt bring it lol. cant wait to get home and be a horse of a different color

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response drew tyler to his Publication

Had no idea the mectin fixed floaties!?

(1) Show this thread

https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/
sells generic ivermectin under the name Stromectol. It takes about 3 weeks to receive the tablets in the mail after ordering. I’m not a doctor or health care professional. I don’t know if ivermectin will help in your case. This is not medical advice.

In response larryelkinse to his Publication

This website is a bit pricey.

(1) Show this thread
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I dose the big I about every week or so.

But I'm always positive for chocolate ... don't know what it is

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Good one Martin. I have chocolate running through my veins too! Stay we!!. 👍🙏😊❤🇺🇸😂😂

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

do you need an RX in london for ivermectin?

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription

(1) Show this thread

Omg! I tested positive for chocolate too! Glad to hear it worked for you. I’m stocked up on that wonderful stuff!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

pills or paste?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

White, Milk, or dark Which came back positive🤣😂😂

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh and some chocolate too♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

martin, thanks for the reminder, have runny nose, will go get the ivermectin

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣💙🐸

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I'm boogery this afternoon. A Lil horsepaste on a cracker it is!

choco levels gud

choco levels gud

choco levels gud

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

😊thats grand

FJB .......Trump is my President

I use Colloidal Silver it works too .

anyone have a site that sends without a prescription to the US? Just trying to verify a site to use.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication

I just used Ivermectin.com.

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication

Here is safest pharmacy

(3) Show this thread

Oh, and I too had a runny nose and sneezing this morning, and while I do have Ivermectin in my cabinet, I took a swig of nano silver, and a dose of echinacea and goldenseal. I’m fine now, but, I’ll try the Ivermectin the next time. Thanks.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I hope you "caught" your "runny" nose LOL

It really works! Good for You Martin! Enjoy the Chocolate!!
🙏🏼🥰💫

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Wow.... Awesome!!

😍

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Synchronicity

I also had cough & runny nose last night after being outdoors most of the day in extreme cold yesterday.

Took hydroxychloroquine last night & this morning, breathing better, no runny nose.

The solutions to our problems are like the truth, simple, not complex, not complicated.

This was the caption on this AI Creation, when I posted it here on AU, for a reason other than that I too love chocolate. Look closely.

“Merry Christmas --

I pray that you all have a beautiful day with family and friends, and if that’s not possible, for whatever reason… may you at least have chocolate. :)”

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i think its time to admit YOU have a problem. i can quit whenever i want haha

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

🤣💙🤣

(1) Show this thread

Christmas Eve my 22yr old daughter had a 102 fever and congestion. Gave her Pau Darco, Colostrum and 1mg 100% Ivermectin liquid. The next day is as if nothing happened. Completely healthy.