#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Worked plenty with both these birds. The one on the left is a Citron Cockatoo, and the right a “Pineapple” Conure. Both are extremely intelligent and have the biggest of personalities. My late mentor was a true avian healer, hopefully I can carry that wisdom into the new world ahead.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Constitution Bird to his Publication

Looks to be a Triton Sulfur Crested. They're quite large compared to their smaller Lesser Sulfur crested cockatoo. Isn't the Citron a more orange not so bright?

This is Donald the Duck. He was my Lesser Sulfur Crested. They're a lot smaller than the Triton by at least 100 grams.

Donald is adorable! I’m sure his personality is very spunky!

You are correct. The Citron’s crest are much more orange. Great eye! I would agree that it’s a Triton/Sulfur.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConstitutionBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Constitution Bird, click on at the bottom under it