Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

get ready to comfort the normies

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

10:10 TS, awwww!!!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

awww My brother raised cocatoo's
they can be so loving but also assholes too lol 😂

10:10 ☺️💫

:)

TS = 10:10 > time on the ⏰ > 1010 Wins!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

come hither😘

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Good Morning VK!

That's SOOOO Adorable! Petting his buddy. 💝

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

Worked plenty with both these birds. The one on the left is a Citron Cockatoo, and the right a “Pineapple” Conure. Both are extremely intelligent and have the biggest of personalities. My late mentor was a true avian healer, hopefully I can carry that wisdom into the new world ahead.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Constitution Bird to his Publication

Looks to be a Triton Sulfur Crested. They're quite large compared to their smaller Lesser Sulfur crested cockatoo. Isn't the Citron a more orange not so bright?

This is Donald the Duck. He was my Lesser Sulfur Crested. They're a lot smaller than the Triton by at least 100 grams.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sweet how birds, animals interact, innerstanding

💥✝️🙏👍😃❤️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😃❤️

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Dune vibes🦜

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

That is so precious. 💖

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly plague. He will cover you with His feathers; under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,…
Psalm 91:3-5

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good Son rise VK😁🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

ohhhh...💗💗💗💗💗

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

❤️🦜❤️🦜

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Us

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

GM VK! So pure. Lucky them - no mind gunge.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

sometimes ya just need a little space…

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🦜Birds are amazing!🦜💓

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

❤️❤️❤️

Angelic comforting vibes 💫

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🥰

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

LOVEly ;)

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Precious.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Boss!

So glad we all have Big White Hats watching out for all us little birds and saving babies.
So many have no idea the tings happening in the background no one sees.

We work together like a well oiled machine!
They are toast!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️

❤️✨

1010 Wins!