Please lift a prayer up for Darrel he had a heart attack yesterday. He is going in for open heart surgery at the begin of this week. He is part of our family here. Thank you all . Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸŽ„DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE LIFT UP IN PRAYER DARREL FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PLEASE LEAD GUIDE AND DIRECT THE DOCTORS / NURSES IN HIS HEART SURGERY WE ASK FOR YOUR MIGHTY LOVING HAND GRACE AND MERCY FOR THIS ANON PATRIOTS PROTECTION PRAYERS FOR COMFORT PEACE TRUST AND FAITH IN YOU LORD FOR HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS
IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’™#PrayerTeamLoveπŸŒΉπŸ’™

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ For Darrel.

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

Sending love and healing energies to Darrel. May our Divine Creator cover him with comfort, peace, and healing.

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up πŸ™πŸ»

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Prayers sent ~~

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ™

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ™God Bless Darrel, his friends, and family, and You Crumb Catcher!!! Prayer sent!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ™

Prayers up for Darrel.
Prayers up for the surgeons in charge.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Prayers sentπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Praying for Darrel! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending Healing Energies, Christmas Blessings and Lots of Love!
πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ and

Prayers for Darrel

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for Darrel and family❀

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™