Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

For me..once i learned the truth about The Christmas holiday....It will never be good again.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🌟❤️🙏Merry Christmas!!!

The extent of my Christmas decorations…..

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Lovely!!!❤️🌟

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

What a beautiful tree!

(3) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

After all we know it does not feel the same this is not even the correct date Jesus was born on, sickening what they did to us all.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I FEEL THE SAME! I MISS THE OLD CHRISTMAS ;(

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

i was just saying this to my husband the other day. Just not the same especially having to exist in both worlds as most family members are not awake or barely awake.

In response Jammer Cu!!en to her Publication

Ditto

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It’s our ladt fake Christmas!!!
🤞🤞🤞
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Traditional celebrations seem corrupted to me now.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

With you!!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I agree it does not feel like Christmas

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Totally agree. I feel the same way. It is a tough time for us all. Just rejoice in JESUS and remember GOD won.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Exactly...it's what we're doing!
Romans 14:5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord...

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Doesn’t even feel like Christmas anymore when family no longer comes around.

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Same and what a coincidence that i was just talking to a friend named Jenn about this very thing…its always been a hard time of year for me and up until 14 years ago I spent many a Christmas intoxicated. I quit drinking and now I just get thru the season as best as I can. I often wonder if its because deep down inside I know this holiday belongs to the principalities and dark rulers and not my Savior Jesus Christ.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Our stories are quite similar. Hugs.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Ditto. Much more relaxed actually, not racing the clock so much knowing the manipulation behind much of it.

I concur.
And, I’m not the only one.
Throughout the week I spoke with several people (normies & awake) and everyone stated “it doesn’t feel like Christmas”.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

hang in there patroit, better times ahead for all

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

right there with ya

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

feeling the same as you but it is gonna be better🥗believin’

Feel like I am running gerbils local....I get it. lol

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

oh, i agree! my wish for you is...Merry CHRIST mas(more)🤗💞🙏💞🦅

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts