It feels very strange watching people who don't realise yet that they have been poisoned.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Exactly. warned folk they rejected me and got jabbed x’s very sad

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Some(most?) people dont want to think critically, or learn whats what. It's just easier for them to have someone tell them what to do.

Great pics 👍🇬🇧by(e) the way

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Ken Mac to his Publication

Totally agree! Miss living there. Can vicariously through the pictures. 😍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

same thoughts as I walk any street

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

THEY ARE TOO BUSY WATCHING GUYS LIKE YOU WATCH THEM! AND NEITHER ARE MAKING MUCH PROGRESS! :)

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Unless they haven't. I've still been trying to warn people just in case it saves someone who could be saved. However, they won't necessarily thank us for frightening them if it turns out that it was mainly placebo, mainly targeted at the criminals, or even contained some secret thing which was necessary to wake them up. Yes, it's a war, with casualties, but we can hope that they were minimised. Our pessimism was necessary, but we may have been used too as part of white hat disinformation. I don't apologise for espousing the precautionary principle, even if things turn out better than I feared.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Since it is a placebo controlled study, many did get the placebo. IMO that is why there are boosters. They increase the chance of people getting the mRNA. Placebo's aren't causing the AE's and sudden deaths.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

“I don't apologise for espousing the precautionary principle, even if things turn out better than I feared.” 👍

(3) Show this thread

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

I am convinced there are people that like the muzzle. As I go deeper down the rabbit hole, the journey becomes lonelier and lonelier. This is not a statement for pity, just an observation.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

This photo says it all.