Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Praying for dad🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏 praying

Father, in the name of Jesus, ask right now that you heal this person’s dad I have no more words except to ask you for healing, in the name of Jesus.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your father. I just saw this post and I'm wondering how he is doing. Do you have an update?

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Hi Q2infity , yes it’s in the thread, this was the update ❤️

(1) Show this thread

prayers sent up!🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Lord.. I humbly ask that YOU look upon John's Dad, with eyes of mercy, may YOUR Healing hand rest upon him, restoring him to wholeness and strength, In Yeshua's name I ask.

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏🙏🙏

prayers

sending prayers. I followed him on twat

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

prayers sent 🙏🏼

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying for your dad, John.
Love and prayers sent to your family as well.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I hope all of you on AU Prayed for John and his dad today this how we do it on AU and God is Big enough lets our collective pray be brought in petition and allow God to do his work.

🙏🙏

🙏🏻

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

🙏💕

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

🙏May Father Earth, the Heart of Hearts, hold your father through this sacred journey he is upon. He is honored in all realms! Prayers to you and your family during this wondrous time you are all experiencing together. It will deepen an already strong and holy bond! Prayers to ALL!🙏

(3) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

We all agree, he will come out of it and be okay in Yeshua's Name

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗
Tell him you love him!
Love feels so good.
💓💓🤗🤗
Prayers

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your Dad, God Bless Him!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

sending prayers

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓