My daughter was laid to rest yesterday. Rest in Peace my sweet baby girl. I’ll never be the same without you.

Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

Sincere condolences for your loss

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Heartbroken for what happened to your beautiful daughter. I pray you find solace in the Lord’s care. He loves you and her so much🙏💕

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

Sorry for your loss🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

GOD be with and carry you my friend.

So sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers your way. xo

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Condolences and Prayers.

❤️🙏❤️

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

❤️

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

No words can ease the pain of losing a child❤️❤️❤️Praying for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

No words can ease the pain of losing a child❤️❤️❤️Praying for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am sending you all my love, hugs, and prayers. 🙏🏻

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😢🙏❤
RIP

I have no words. Just love sent through thought and an aching heart.🙏❤️

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

My heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

You have been on my heart and in my prayers 🕊️💙🕊️

🙏

🙏

🙏

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i will continue to pray for a light along your path, sending you hugs, I am so very sorry

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

my deepest condolences for your loss

So sorry for your loss.🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

So sorry , sending love and light !

so sorry! 🙏

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

So sorry

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

So sorry for your loss. We are with you.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🙏I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray Our Father blesses you and your family.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Dear, dear Jessica! My heart breaks for you! Many people have you in their hearts as well... and I hope you FEEL their prayers and love!

It is especially heartfelt by those who have experience the same. My husband an I have. Our 2 year old son went to Heaven over 20 years ago... All I will say is that God has her. She is safe, she is happy... she remembers you, and has asked God to comfort you!

You are loved and are being prayed for, by many more than you know.
Most sincerely, AH

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

🙏❤️😇