I am feeling like I am getting an aversion to staring at anything that might be an op of one side or another. Just want to gaze at nature and the weather, leave the rest alone.

Damn, the weather is an op, too. You can’t win!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I feel you. I call the hammock on the very south side of Anon Island.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

LOL!

Be the Plan.
WWG1WGA

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

This little guy agrees. Leave the weather alone.
Have a fabulous Friday and stay cozy.
We love you and can't wait to see your pics!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Are you kidding me?
YOU are part of God's op, and He's already won.
The others, they're just noise.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Deep breaths ...try some grounding and meditation.. stress is not healthy... believe in God ... but also believe in yourself, we believe in you.. you have a myriad of friends you have never met, not just followers anymore... brothers and sisters in arms...lean on us when you are in need...listen to vibrational music... it is good for the soul.. You are stronger than you know.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes it is!
You so funny!

Let's just enjoy whatever it is and keep our heads down until they get done with this part maybe. Then we will either have really dangerous hard shit to do or we will have really enjoyable hard shit to do.

Christian. Jesus is Lord. Put your whole faith and trust in Him.

Agreed. I can't even watch an old film without seeing the propaganda :(

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I see it too. We are in Texas and have a pair of cold weather loving dogs. I am really enjoying this, watching them. They are literally prancing around and celebrating with muted vocals.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Nana can not tell you how many times already today I have seen the word breathe.
SO FOR NANA THE WORD FOR THE DAY IS BREATHE!

I do pay attention to what God puts in front of me.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Let the underlying beauty of God’s creation, a cooler operation, rise above all other ops in your eyes, & your minds’ eye, and your heart will expand & swallow the rest & cyphen out that image for all, eventually crushing & diminishing the power of the unpure ops. So basically keep doing what you’re doing! You’re already doing it!

😁 flow dude like water,its easier to navigate the torrent of bs

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Agree! i yearn for tuth, simplicity, God' true beauty and a settled sense of peace and love. Just writing this makes me cry from grief of all that has been destroyed and lost and for great hope.

Christian. Jesus is Lord. Put your whole faith and trust in Him.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

As my Dad used to say, 'keep your pecker up!' :)

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

here in lovely illinois (or as some people call it illinoise), it's a balmy -8* F with a wind chill factor of -33* so lovely. we'll see the thermometer go all the way up to the positive side, 3* for the day and 1* overnight. try not to be jealous of our lovely weather...lol. one observation i've made and that is being cold at 52 years old is a lot more painful than it was at 12 years old or 22 years old or even 32. i've decided i don't like it anymore. not a fan...👎

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

God wins!

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

totally! the low temperature here in eastern washington are some that I have never seen before. there was a house fire (everyone is fine) two doors down last night and we brought the firefighters a pot of coffee. their masks and gloves were literally frozen to their suits and their suits were iced over! they are true heroes❤️❤️❤️

seems like everything's an op these days

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

DEATH IS ALSO!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i hear you! they have been spraying so much lately - once a week or so my mate and i both will feel like our mouths have been sucking on aluminum foil. watch the birds and lean into a tree (when their weather allows) - it's what i've been doing. and yes - total aversion to looking at certain things now. almost makes my eyes hurt, you know?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I feel ya Martin...it will be 8 degees here tomorrow with a windchill of 0...it was 52 today...dropped to 30's very quick after 5:00pm. I was outside yesterday and a swarm of little birda came in...my first thought was ...are you the CIA spying on me?🤣🤣🤣. I just want peace to garden...wood work do yoga and take pictures...periodically travel as I love to explore new places...is that to much to ask? Leave us the fook alone

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Hang in there friend ❤️ We have all made it this far so we are on the winning team and we will make it into the homestretch ❤️🌎 Nature and the animals/pets etc. have been so underrated until now!! It sucks on so many days and I think there's times when I just feel like I can't even wake up in the morning (get out of bed to work) and then I do and I persevere and thrive ❤️🙏

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

I feel this!!!!

I had no idea you were here! 😂😘🙏

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

We went from 63°F to 32°F in 3 hours. With the wind whipping around, the feels like temp is 19°F. This time next week we will be in the mid 70's. This weather is stupid.

I used to think the weather channel was safe from propaganda but noo. between the climate change bullshit & the commercials its not even safe

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

me too. went off the grid for a few days and bird wtached, played with my dogs and tracked the sunsets. Really helped to just enjoy nature & creation. When the current rabbit hole is MK Ultra, CIA and Tavistock, I need to step back and process the enormity of what has been done to us. The Devil is indeed in the details.

😂 almost home, Martin.