Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Amen! families take on many different forms. it's a great comfort to know that people who don't know you are willing to stand up with and for you and vise versa.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Same, Joey. Merry Christmas to you and your family 🎄🥂

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

We have the bestest family here❤️. So thankful I found this family I would be so alone.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

MY BROTHER! Lol.......Great to have this family. Y'all are the best!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We have a wonderful family, Mike, and it is growing! Cheers and Blessings to you!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Same to you, Cat!

(1) Show this thread

At the other hand I sometimes took distance myself. Often they don’t want to hear me. It is the same case I not always want to hear them ;-)
Its part of the game.

ret family guy just trying to bring light to the world

Cheers Mike

In response will mac to his Publication

🍻 🍻🍻

(1) Show this thread

Thanks!

In response Every Time to her Publication

You're welcome...the more the merrier!

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

many thanks, you're mine, too.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread