VK on TS. 2:23pm est. 223>25 “Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Arrows point to pedo symbols

Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

This is the carpet in the children's section at Books-A-Million.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Patriots - How did we let this happen to the little children?! It is our job to protect them.

From this day forward - Let us take a stand for these precious ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuQColMmFJ0

Bigger than Balenciaga: The Progressive Roots of Child Grooming | Glenn TV | Ep 240 - YouTube

WATCH more Glenn TV: https://blazetv.com/glennThe scandal that erupted recently over the ad campaign from fashion brand Balenciaga not only put a spotlight o...

Hat

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana does not pay much attention to telegram, but I do remember someone asking about it before and it was on a general template background for someone that I knew was not a pedo,

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk do ya'll think all swirls are pedo symbols, I personally don't think so.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nope!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can't ever view them the same, had a tie dye shower curtain and took it down.....because it was a swirl dye.

(7) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Isaac Kappy - 1221 - YouTube

(1221 - JFK Jr)

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Markus Free to his Publication

Executive Order 12/21

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Now we understand why President Trump said he was NOT a war hero. He did not die of a brian tumor. Do some digging. You will be disgusted.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

TIME TO DECLASS ALL

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Wow...

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Telegram symbol?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Check out the new book out by Stephen King
2 pics

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🤔I see 11:23 AM on the pic. Eastern time? >
I believe I add 2 right now due to daylight savinings,
not 3. That would be 1:23 in my zone? > Q123Nothing
is random. However, I believe ALL time zones have
coded message when taken together using the
Pythagorian? method that Serial Brain showed us.
Another way, I think you are using, 11= 1+1=2>
223 322. So many ways to decipher!
Must be DIVINE! 🙏🕊️🎚️

I think this could be changed....on here.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

months ago i had asked anonup admin in a post why they chose to use the swirl symbol on the background of direct messages, i got no reply, just thought in the grand sceme of things it odd to use this symbol, whats your thoughts Anons?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Much of the time symbols come from physics, energy information, ancient wisdom, taken, corrupting everything good, turning to dark...
Do not now why the symbol is used on Anonup.

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Well I think we have every right to question this since it is one of the pedophile symbols! Someone needs to explain this!

(5) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

The golden ratio is a mathematical ratio that can be used to create visually pleasing results. And it’s not just a matter of man-made results – the golden ratio can be found all throughout nature and even the human body.

We need to reclaim the symbols for what they are

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Are we in need of symbols now? I do not understand

(1) Show this thread

223=322 Skull and Bones, pedo satanists. 12/21 take it all away! Trump reposting Nurmberg movie clip of military tribunals and calling out Adam Schiff. We have it all. No deals. NCSWIC