Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏🙏🇨🇦

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, please protect Kari and her loved ones. Please wrap them in your protection. Please let justice reign in Arizona.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If there was a real contract we wouldn’t know about it

she be dead quietly

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father we ask for Your Divine Protection for Kari, as she has given herself to the process of restoring our Country through Arizona and securing the border🙏🏻✨Surround her with Your Heavenly Host through Jesus Christ we thank and praise Your mighty Love❤️

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I pray Patriot Leos are with her and keep her in the pipe
🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Maricopa County elections,,,,CORRUPTION goes WAY BACK...years and years. It's ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
pix 1) Maricopa County & China CCP Best Buddies

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Yeah,
"Commerce" w/ CARTELS & the CCP are the REAL reasons there's such a price on Kari's hide & such a dumb ding dong was DESIRABLE in the eyes of DEMS, as the "perfect" AZ guv...🙄

(1) Show this thread

prayers

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Follower more than a poster.

All the world’s indeed a stage(d).

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏😢🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

For Kari! In my prayers!

Armor of God 🙏🙏🙏

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🙏🙏

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

what about Georgia and Pennsylvania

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

👀

🙏🙏🙏

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Part of the show 🙄. Is this where the drama music is played? 😂

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

The opposition is evil….

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

im guessing why she flew to mar lago the day after the election had to do with this

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been praying for her daily and with force this morning!
I want able to watch the court but praying for her!

This isn’t an abstract safety matter for many of us. Taking the fight to the corrupt local thugs is risky business, distunct from general political or dissident work.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

guessing she’s a thousand steps ahead of that threat🐸

It's way past time for those making threats to be the ones wearing vests because the general public is sick of this crap and they need to be rounded up and hauled to gitmo.

Wonder if Kari reported this to the FBI?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

for sure 🙏♥️🙏

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

Go Getem' Kari!....Keep on keepin on!