JUST IN - Pelosi is now asking all members of Congress to be physically present on Capitol Hill tomorrow.

Zelensky is supposed to visit DC tomorrow, where he will meet Biden and address Congress

https://t.me/georgenews/5852

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Maybe it would be a good time to play our trumpets, Patriots
!!! Bring down the House of Jericho...

I pray that Nazi Piglosi is calling all of them into Congress and then they are arrested. What a Christmas present that would be.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

1221 take it away

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Warm up the airplane engines for Cuba. 👍

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

My toughts exactly!

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

$17 Trillion , $45 Billion, 117th Congress ...
It's just a coincidence 17 & 45 😎
#NCSWIC

Unmask the puppets! 🎭

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Gonna B LIT.

#darktolight
💫💫💫

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Maybe she wants to take up a collection.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

That Might Shock the world, One Or ALL!🤔 js

Mom Wife Patriot Find me on TS @Feffie

12/21 (1221 Take it away!) 🙏🏻🤯

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Willing to bet, not many will show. Winter Holiday & no point in scoring points for her now. Zelensky in US $$ what about the 5/6 million migrants now burdening the states. No money there.

Round them devils UP at the GITMO perfect time, TUNNELS that is what this shit is bout in Ukraine.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

1221 Take Em Away 😎

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

All members of Congress to be physically present...what a great time to gather up all those heathen treasonous traitors in one fell swoop!

please arrest them all

whats he gonna talk to congress about? hes nothing to us

It's not Pelosi. Her tribunal just concluded at Gitmo, she gonna hang.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

lmao. i must be suffering from whiplash or someone taking a meat mallet to my head. im confused. lol

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Kinda hoping this will be the first arrest! All of Congress!! All at once!! Just saying…

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

oh that would be the Merriest Christmas of all. Play Christmas against them since its not even about Jesus being born. God would have the BEST sense of humor if he made that happen.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

12/21

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Nice!
Bring Something BIG📢
🙏

I kindve hope Zelensky is the first arrest. That would shock people. Not predicting anything. Just saying.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Wow i just Posted That
./Sync

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts