πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Holy Qow, how about those dreams? This platform is distinguished from Twitter in that nearly everyone here appears to have stepped into their roles as teachers and guides. Praise God for that and good morning Truth Seeker! β˜•οΈ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amidst all the confusion and transitioning, I for one deeply appreciate those of you that shine a loving peaceful light to brighten the path. Some of us are just regular folks tryin like hell to make sense of all that is happening. I mean it was just going to be a spectacular reelection of Donald Trump and I was so happy then the bottom fell out of reality and the world became a convoluted mix of matrix and twilight zone. Just sayin.

Hang in there! It is going to get crazier...but what you will find out about the power you have & have had within yourself is one of the most AMAZING things that has been hidden in this matrix!!! Stay positive...what you believe is your reality!!! Its going to be wonderful after the shock fades away!πŸ’•

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WWG1WGA God Wins, click on at the bottom under it