Holy Qow, how about those dreams? This platform is distinguished from Twitter in that nearly everyone here appears to have stepped into their roles as teachers and guides. Praise God for that and good morning Truth Seeker! ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Does your picture indicate somethine about your dreams? Mine were like this. I kept going to the basement of a white house with a widow's walk on top. I have dreamed of this house for 20 something years. I returned there. They tried to keep me there, but I was done with it and its dead bats and cats. This dream led me to the Popul Vuh. But I have to say, the past couple of days is a return of energy. I'm cleaning out things that I have not had the energy to do for years. Yay! Frequency is definitely rising.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

This platform definitely has a nice vibe, very light filled.✨

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA
This us why we were chosen to help guide and help people on there journey of truth!

Amidst all the confusion and transitioning, I for one deeply appreciate those of you that shine a loving peaceful light to brighten the path. Some of us are just regular folks tryin like hell to make sense of all that is happening. I mean it was just going to be a spectacular reelection of Donald Trump and I was so happy then the bottom fell out of reality and the world became a convoluted mix of matrix and twilight zone. Just sayin.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Hang in there! It is going to get crazier...but what you will find out about the power you have & have had within yourself is one of the most AMAZING things that has been hidden in this matrix!!! Stay positive...what you believe is your reality!!! Its going to be wonderful after the shock fades away!💕

(3) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

It's why we are here. The strongest of the strong. To be there for the newly awakened and help them to adjust. Your picture is perfect. As our beloved children are being rescued from the tunnels, our job is to lead (but not rescue!) others from the tunnel of deception 💙

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I had a dream about that light many year's ago. It was the most beautiful feeling, euphoric even!! I didn't want to come back..

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

The coincidences going on at the minute in every way is mind blowing.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

That's why I love it here - so very fond of all of you - big anon patriot hug mm,mm,mm

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Welcome fren. We've been waiting on you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The dreams are amazing but the wide ass awake visions are a whole other level! Nana is having done fun and pure joy over here!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

X educator who has truly been educated with the truth. You have hit the nail on the head.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

looking forward to being able to repost with a comment
like IDK, it's a possibility, sounds great, "let's see what happens"

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Yes!! What a time to be alive!!

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

😎Thanks for that and Good Morning!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

Yes this platform is awesome.

I never had a Twitter account literally until the day of the purge. Kept watching SantaSurfing and others and thought I'd like to have access to the crowd sourcing where she gets so much of her information. A lot of people said Twitter was like a ghost town but to me, never having experienced it, I thought "Wow, so much INFO!"

But as the days passed even I could perceive it was getting quieter. Then I found this place and it's even better than that place because it's so densely populated with PATRIOTS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Nana checkung in on Twitter thr my girls old acct! It is like a ghost town

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Welcome, mate

(2) Show this thread

Good Morning To You ! ☺️🕊

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Distinguished indeed!! I never left ANY family and friends, THEY LEFT ME! GOD said, when a room gets cleaned up, cleaned out within you, FILL it back up with better, more wonderful things/people. Anonup fills the void😘😘👍🏻

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

yes Good Morning and thats the truth ... 🙏🏻💗😇

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Now can we learn how to sleep again lol 🤣🤣🤣.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Exactly This.❤️