Dear GOD, please prepare us as best we can. Please watch over the elderly, the children, the homeless. Please have mercy on the poor of finances and the poor in spirit. Please keep everyone healthy and let us all focus on what is important during the holidays. Bless those who are mourning here in our community. Let them be comforted by our prayers and loving energy. Dear Jesus please watch over the good guys in this world. Keep them safe and strong. Help us Jesus take care of the less fortunate. Let good overcome evil. We love you and need you GOD. We are here to serve. Please guide our steps and give us wisdom. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I pray the same prayer above, Father. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen and Amen. Beautiful Prayer. Thank you for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Very well said. Amen 🙏

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Very kind words/prayer.
Nice to see.
Good vibes
☺️

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This is excellent. Our focus at this time of Holy Days is often inward, thinking about its effect or blessings for us. I am moved by the outward focus on others!

I have also been thinking about the many persons who are now gone because they ' foolishly believed' in the efficacy of the supposed vaccines, and in the misplaced belief in the sincerity of the persons who pushed them. So there is probably ample sorrow being carried by those who warned the now departed, who refused to listen.

Thank you for being thoughtful and selfless in this wonderful prayer. We join with you in it!
God bless!

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

Amen, Amen & Amen!! Thank you for your beautiful prayer!! 🙏🙏🙏
💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

🙏Amen. Wise words Always888.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In Jesus name,Amen and Amen...🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🇺🇸🌟⭐⚛🌠

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

AMEN ❤🤲

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Amen💖

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

AMEN..❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Amen! 🙏🙏🙏