Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Every Time. I see Trump Flaunt TRUMP 2024… I think…. “That Sneaky POTUS he is really trolling his Haters”!! 🤣

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Not fast Enough when people Tell me the Zelensky interview on letterman was good and that the believe Zelensky deserves Time man of the year Award I just want to puke MSM is the Enemy of America and they are complicit in all the debauchery that has taken place in our great Republic

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

yes - still too many listening and the longer one listens the more programmed one becomes. the idea is to DEPROGRAM - that's the whole point of this awakening. some ain't budging - i know far too many in my area and in my own family.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

the enema for the people! lol

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

couldn't happen to a better group of useful idiots and traitors.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

well here we are ..end of 2022 and they have not fallen...VK was wrong.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

🙏

(4) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

That would squelch rioters.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

That's weird the text was supposed to be on another post.
I just wanted to send you Shaq.
Oh well.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

sweet!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Can we manifest it to happen faster ? 🙏

All our businesses are failing except Trumps 🤣

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

And the walls come a tumbling down. Wish they could tumble a little faster!