If you wanted to shut down the planet then you would want lots of people at home, well stocked with food, and near family.

🎄

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yes but thats not whats going to happen! Sorry to say! Wau too much Chaos would happen!

I heard that last year and the year before. I hope 3rd time is a charm

Cold Dark Winter is coming...

I had this exact thought a few months ago.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Faith 🕊

It's breathtaking in person.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Surrounded by a GOLD Frame.

Frame = Support structure.

GOLD will support US.

Gold will end FED.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🥰🙏🙌✔️❤️

It would certainly be poetic justice and the best gift that any anon could ever hope for, so who knows.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Over 1,000,000 people worldwide now have STARLINK ... just in time for 🎄

think that's what these monstrous cold/snow/ice storms are about?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Can’t rule it out…anything’s possible!!!

(1) Show this thread

the purpose of community, is to help those we know are around us an ill prepared.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

books, painting, walks in nature

I pray, Martin, you will not be alone this Christmas🙏.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

As most of our country will be under a major deep freeze with some areas expecting blizzard conditions later this week, i am inclined to agree with you. i hope everyone prepares and has plenty of food and emergency supplies to last for a bit. please be safe as well if you have to be out in it. God bless everyone and please have a safe and Merry Christmas!! Love to you all..❤️🙏

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

and if you're the deepstate who can control the weather, you'd send a major blizzard to make travel to family as treacherous as possible.
Keep people alone and afraid.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

That would be the smart thing to do…

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

“You’re going to have a Merry Christmas.”

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Orthodox Christmas?

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I AM going to have a Merry Christmas! Im shutting my phone TV and the Matrix Off! See you after the Holidays! Godspeed! God Bless! Love you all! 🙏🏻✨❤️

(3) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Amen, Martin.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Interesting ... I had this same thought a while back.

books, painting, walks in nature

💕Gonna be one big party!💕 Family is everything!💟

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i hooe that becones true

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

the warmth and stocked up with food is delema is making me anxious. My family fine but I / we can't pretend many are not suffering..no money for extra food or even living on edge of utilities turned off, let alone holiday hope!! This is one of the many parts that make me sick to my stomach and anxious!!!! i pray this is not part of .."some won't make it"....cruel

explain

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Most around us are 3 for 3. We personally, are 2 of 3. our kids are scattered west to east. But momma and me are stocked and loaded up. With plenty of back-ups to last a while in a pinch. No matter temperatures.
Be safe Martin.

I guess 1 out of 3 isn't bad. Makes sense though.

And most cant afford heat let alone stock up on food. This inflation is hurting so many!

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Pretty sure I have read this post before !

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Traveling 10 hours to be with my daughters family for Christmas tomorrow trying to beat the storm. MERRY CHRISTMAS MARTIN!!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

prayers sent for a safe journey 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread