Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

alice bailey and the great white brotherhood for 200 please. Does anyone read their bibles here?? If you are in Christ Jesus you are not asleep no matter the gnosis, the modern day fruit of the tree of knowledge you know or not…the great awakening now getting close to my bible sounds like nothing but satans lie in the garden. “you are opressed, eat of the forbidden fruit and gain your soverignty.” isnt it interesting that Jesus, God in the flesh, came as an example to us saying not my will father but yours! or even the fact that he came for the sheep and here everyone proclaims sheep no more??! Also acension is PURELY satanic. When the rapture happens; dont honestly assume that those taken were actually the ones “left behhind,” the one truly left behind will be those on earth and “Mother Gaia” is CRAP and is going to be burnt up with a feverent heat when KINGS OF KINGS comes! lol lol sorry if these “bad vibes” broke through your awakening.

found my high vibe tribe 😎♥️🙏⚔

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

The AU tribe vibe is high! 💖🙏🐸

i think that's it what happened and you can see it really around the world.
it is bumpy but it is reality shifting and we find each other and stick together

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Please Remember To Remember...

Father God Creator YHVH,
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus,
AND YOU Make A Majority. 💕🙏💕🌼

ALL Things Through Christ Jesus
ARE Possible. 💕🙏💕🌼

AU IS My Home,
We Are Many United Together.
It IS Beautiful. 💕🙏💕🎶💕🌼

Abandoned, Ostracized, Accused Of Being
A Non Team Player That WILL Harm Humanity.
I Was Uninvited From My Families Of 44 - 65 Years Of Togetherness Because I Was Not Jabbed. They ARE ALL Jabbed!
What Are They Afraid Of? I Thought That Jab Was Their Protection...
So Why Fear Me?
I Maintain A High Immune System, Living On My Herbs Since
The 1970's. I Am Always Healthy!

I Celebrate Father God, And Jesus
Non Ceasing. I Don't Miss The
Present Rituals, Or Their Indulgence Of Processed Products Because They're TOO Lazy To Cook From Scratch!

I Miss The Laughter, The Hugs. They Are The Ones Lost. We Pray For Them.
💕🙏💕🌼

FJB .......Trump is my President

My tribe is here on AU . My family still thinks I’m crazy .

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

well said! . T R U T H !!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Seems "my tribe" is scattered all over the world. Thank God for AU!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

VK, I am grateful for this clip. Helped me solidify the decision based on a gut feeling to bow out of an upcoming gathering. No need for that exercise. Love to you all!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

VK, I am grateful for this clip. Helped me solidify the decision based on a gut feeling to bow out of an upcoming gathering. No need for that exercise. Love to you all!

At one time, this was such a poignant part of my life. People I had "known" for years, even loved, were falling away. I felt so alone. Then I realized they were fading for a reason, and those reasons revealed themselves over time. Through such deep sadness I found a new me, one I wouldn't trade for anything. I am grateful for the lessons I learned along this difficult journey.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Seems ive annoyed them most of my life, thankfully my family is tight, but past employers were not so keen on being proved wrong, lol, and I am so very Thankful God led me here. Blessings to You All.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I love you just the way you are, Brother Jason! Carry On!!! Oh, and thx for all your loving and encouraging posts!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Your tribe will find you. That is how we found each other, by our vibe.
❤️☺️❤️

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Absolutely!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Absolutely!

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IVE HAD IT HAPPEN TO ME AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH ME. IM A CONSTANT RED PILL TO THEM THATS HARD TO SWALLOW AND DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACCEPT THE NEW REALITY. WHAT IS COMING DOWN THE ROAD WILL GIVE THEM NO CHOICE. EVEN MY GIRL FRIEND REFUSES TO ACCEPT SOME THINGS. WHEN I MET HER OVER THREE YRS AGO SHE WAS A DEMOCRAT AND A JEHOVAS WITNESS. ITS BEEN AN UPHILL BATTLE BUT LOVE AND PATIENCE WILL PREVAIL

Important to me. My Mom and one of my sisters have listened to me. No one in my family except my daughter got the vax only because of her job. My sister has done her own research and now backs me up. They don't look at me as crazy any longer. Everything is coming around. Yes. and sometimes I have to remind myself that everyone is on their own journey. Everyone is wakening up on their own time.

Important to me. My Mom and one of my sisters have listened to me. No one in my family except my daughter got the vax only because of her job. My sister has done her own research and now backs me up. They don't look at me as crazy any longer. Everything is coming around. Yes. and sometimes I have to remind myself that everyone is on their own journey. Everyone is wakening up on their own time.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Makes sense !

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Oh, how I love this!!! Just yesterday, I said almost verbatim to my husband in a conversation. I feel and see exactly what she describes. This was such a great share, VK!! 🙏🏻🙌🏻💡
Like the last two lines on the video say-
💛Bright beautiful souls, we have a mission to fulfill💛

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Feeling of Love is right here with All of You! 🙏🏼🥰

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Your vibe finds your tribe! 💞

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

WORD.

Veil = gone
Angels roaming Freely!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

True Tribe💖🎇

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I’m so feeling this!
I was sent a similar video a couple of years ago, I’ll see if I can find it.

Have been on my own predominately for the past 3 years & lost so many friends. I feel like I live in a totally different reality.

I went to visit my Nana on her 100th birthday in the care home & the family members who were in her room when I arrived suddenly all decided to leave at once.

Yesterday I had a new gardener come to start on a massive sort out of my overgrown gardern & she commented that my energy is so full of light...we talked about the shift in energies...she was the first person I have been able to talk to about that for long time & not get a blank stare back.

AU is family vibes & even though I don’t share so much my feelings on here, I love you all & I’m grateful for the high vibes 🙌❤️🙌

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

.❤️.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Adding:
T/S 01:32 est
1:32 > 6 > 222
video 2:04 > 6 > 222
222:222 > 444
Here is a link to the video I mentioned, I tried to upload it a few times but it's perhaps too long: https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior/179577

(2) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️❤️😊

❤❤❤

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Power of Faith.
LOVE