#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Seems ive annoyed them most of my life, thankfully my family is tight, but past employers were not so keen on being proved wrong, lol, and I am so very Thankful God led me here. Blessings to You All.

I love you just the way you are, Brother Jason! Carry On!!! Oh, and thx for all your loving and encouraging posts!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

You are very kind, and as always I am me, love it or leave it, but I have learned to dial back the advice or replies so fast these days, its fun to allow people a pause to work it out themselves, and you can see when they do, as mostly they dont admit it. I have a very supportive understanding family I am extremely thankful for this, and for you all, as I say so much, I truly mean it, with all I got, I just want others to thrive in the light of Gods Love without fear.

reminds me of a song..
https://youtu.be/tJWM5FmZyqU

Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are (Live 1977) - YouTube

In 1977, Billy Joel released his album The Stranger, his first critical and commercial success which spent six weeks at #2 on the charts. Watch the official ...

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
(1) Show this thread