This is Photon's sister. She wanted to say that she loved you all very much, but things escalated quickly. She passed away on December 5, 2022. She was a "medical warrior" until the very end.

In her words, "God won, but so did I. I am free. Blessings to you all." 💙

Please do not post condolences or replies as I will not be checking this site any longer.

As her legacy, Annie requests that people treat each other with the utmost kindness.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Yes - there are no medbeds, folks. That was just another Disinfo scam like gesara nesara.
God Bless Annie.

😇🙏🏻❤️ God Bless you warrior!

becky anderson died in march 2022 this does not look like the becky on the internet from mn with the same parents names.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

its our friend photon obituary 100%

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Always ... Kindness emanates from Compassion ... feelings in abundance on AnonUp💖✨🕊️ Rest In Peace Annie💖✨🙏

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Aww I really wanted to meet her here on Earth. I will definitely look her up when I finally step into everlasting Glory! God Bless You Patriot. 💖 I bet you’re dancing with the King of Kings right about now! 🙌🤗🔥

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

utmost kindness, a request that i will honor🤍you will not be forgotten

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😇

💖

💖

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God rest her soul. ❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Rest in peace, Annie. Fly high with the Angels. You are free to go anywhere you want to go now. I know, you will be watching over us all from Heaven. We will miss you and your beautiful spirit.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Rest in Peace Annie. 🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

oh Annie… I know you are Someplace so much better. Our tears are for our self because we miss you so much. We all have an ANGEL now the rest of us just need to pray for comfort for your family and loved ones. Thank you for your wonderful, beautiful presents. You are such an inspiration and that will never stop. I love you Annie❤️

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Rest Dear Patriot. Meanwhile, we'll continue to hold the line, just like you did while here. God Bless.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Annie has won the race. She reached the goal we are all waiting: Return to Source.
It is those of us left that still suffer.
Not much longer frens.
The best is yet to come🙏❤️

Rest in Peace! A true Patriot!! ❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Rest In Peace, Photon 333.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

God bless, dear friend 🙏❤️🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🙏🙏🙏🙏😔💗

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Oh no…I will do what Annie wants us to do. That’s not hard, I always strive to be nice to all. Poor Annie.

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ God bless her soul.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Always
💚🌟💚

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😔❤️❤️❤️🙏

AMEN RIP ANNIE

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

😭😭😓😪