Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response memes matter to her Publication

food for thought. or just a big meal
😉

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

march madness🥲🩰🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread

Artist - write, paint, photography

Sounds great, but I won't be repeating this to anyone or sharing it on any of my platforms. I'm done looking like the conspiracy fool!

I'll just wait and see.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Denise Morgan to her Publication

its up to you as Nancy Drew

(1) Show this thread

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Hope Canada becomes part of the US in the future!

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

i hope countries stay sovereign and learn to work for the greater good like [they] proclaimed with NATO ect

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

I say that as a Canadian who is married to an American and has family in Canada. It's crazy that they cannot move to the US or even enter it without having the jab. And other than hockey it really doesn't have an identity of it's own, it just tries to copy it's big brother the US.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

well that was interesting...

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I remember this. It was circulating in late fall of 2020, right after the 2020 elections.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

ja and reposts are important its dence down here

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Is that Judy Byington?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Who is this? When was this recorded? What kind of group is she speaking to? sauce please, thanks!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

i have no sauce dessverre, but its juicy and i didnt miss sauce,but seek and ye shall find, with this i didnt go digging,now i might will😂☕

(1) Show this thread

👍💥🙏

Dont really think a Canadian would be the Trump Card. C’mon.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

I believe what she is “saying” is the Trump card and that a Canadian found this out is great.
“ Love thy neighbour”.💕
Let’s not act in division for that is [their] plan.
Strength is in unity for humanity.

(1) Show this thread