#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Omg.. I was about to start biting my nails... well, i kinda do that anyway.. i know it is so gross.. just a nervous tick for a squirrlly gal. Anyway, I was worried.. glad you are good and back.. hope you had an amazing time. i found a new theme song for myself while you were away. 😂🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️😂

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

My buddy I feed Sunflower seeds to take a break from acorns. My Possum chews them like tobacco & spits the shells out in the same bowl over night.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

stock up for lock down time, you don't have long!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

well that didn’t go as planned…

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Squirrel!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdyo4evwMxU

TS = 3:43 PM

Jun 18, 2018 2:43:38 AM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

The next full moon is on Jan 6, 2023.

Supreme Court Case 22-380 is scheduled to go to Conference that day. Talk about lit.

winter wonderland coming, better stock up!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Reminded me "Deez Nuts" meme lol